Creating Innovative and Genuine Opportunities for People with Disabilities or Disadvantages to Support Their Community Participation
Mission & Values
Our Mission: Creating Innovative and Genuine Opportunities for People with Disabilities to Support Their Community Participation.
• We value the people we serve. We believe that everyone has unique abilities, and that each person has the right to access services of their own choosing.
• We value relationships. Successful outcomes are founded on individual relationships between the people we serve and our staff members. We believe that both our staff and clients have the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
• We value individualized planning. We provide the
supports necessary in assisting everyone to reach their
goals and dreams and to lead self-directed lives.
• We value interdependence and collaboration.
To be integral and successful community members, we
all need the support of others. We believe in working
together and forming partnerships to achieve
• We value leadership and accountability. We
believe in a decision-making process that is creative
and responsive to the ever-changing needs and
desires of the people we serve. To do this, we seek
input from our participants in all program areas.