Creating Innovative and Genuine Opportunities for People with Disabilities or Disadvantages to Support Their Community Participation
Client Directed Services
Why Choose MRCI?
For over 57 years we have provided services to people with disabilities
• We have provided Consumer Directed Community Support (CDCS) since 1998.
• We have been approved to function as a Fiscal Support Entity since 2004.
• We have been providing PCA Choice services since 2002.
MRCI is committed to creating innovative and genuine opportunities for people with disabilities and disadvantages so they may achieve meaningful participation in society.
• The Fiscal Support Entity, Employer of Record and PCA Choice service programs provide new and
exciting options to families to meet their needs.
• We are a leader in providing services to people with disabilities.
We are available to meet with you at your convenience to complete the planning process at the location of your choosing.
We have an experienced, professional team to assist you.
• We are accessible and responsive to your requests and needs.
• We provide information to enable you to hire employees and submit payroll (employees are paid twice
• Reimbursement checks and payments to vendors and providers are issued once a week.
• We provide prompt feedback including a detailed expense report every month.
We provide responsible and ethical leadership
• We are approved by the Department of Human Services to function as a Fiscal Support Entity.
• MRCI maintains programs that are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation
Facilities and programs that are licensed by the State of Minnesota.