Creating Innovative and Genuine Opportunities for People with Disabilities or Disadvantages to Support Their Community Participation
Client Directed Community Supports
CDCS is a unique service option that gives persons more flexibility and responsibility for directing their services and supports, including hiring and managing direct care staff. CDCS may include services, support and/or items currently available through the MA waivers, as well as additional allowable services that provide needed support to persons.
Agency with Choice Model
MRCI provides employee management services designated by you.
You and MRCI are dual employers:
• You are the managing employer
• MRCI is employer of record:
- MRCI completes the background check
- Verifies employment eligibility
- Issues payroll checks
- Withholds and files employment taxes, furnishes employee with a W-2
- Provides Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Unemployment
- Supports you in your relationship with your employee
MRCI pays your employee at your direction
• You are the employer
• MRCI acts as the fiscal employer agent:
- MRCI provides payroll services
- Withholds, files and pays federal and state employment taxes
Fiscal Support Entity
• MRCI pays you, vendors and other providers after services are provided and verified.
• You pay the support workers, providers and vendors directly for goods and services received,
including managing payroll.
• You are the employer.
For more information:
Call Keri Glaeser or Raina Marti at MRCI 1-800-829-7110